Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is a better toothbrush Oral b triumph Or sonic care what is ever 1 is best?

Please tell me the model number of the toothbrush that is the best thanks



What is a better toothbrush Oral b triumph Or sonic care what is ever 1 is best?abtuvurys 2005



Oral B Triumph 9400. As a dental hygienist I have had both and still feel that the Oral B is a better choice. I also find that my patients tend to do better with the Oral B because it has a smaller brush head so you focus on just a few teeth at a time. I also had a patient that still had a ton of stain with the Sonicare and (unless he was grossly lying) his method of use was good and often. I spoke with their representative at a dental convention and they couldn't give me a good explanation. If you press to hard with this brush you will know because it will fail to work and that is a good way to gauge the amount of pressure you are using. Lastly my Oral B is always reliable and long lasting, I end up getting a new model prior to it failing. One note though, charge it up fully and then put your charger base away since leaving it on the charger all of the time will waste the battery sooner. Good luck!



JAMRDH - dental hygienist



PS- I use the flexisoft head with my brush and the company is coming out with a new Truimph that actually comes with a stand alone display to help you see how you are doing when you brush - its called the Smart guide



  • possible to see spouse
  • paint nails black
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment