Friday, August 20, 2010

I like the vintage British convertible cars, Triumph TR6, MG, etc.. Which car is the most reliable t

I'd like to purchase a late 60's to late 70's British convertible, but I don't know enough about those vehicles to make a wise (?) purchasing decision.



I like the vintage British convertible cars, Triumph TR6, MG, etc.. Which car is the most reliable today?spyware remove



definatly the triumph tr-6,, as this car was the more sought after for the period,, plus the mg isent 1/2 the car the triumph is



I like the vintage British convertible cars, Triumph TR6, MG, etc.. Which car is the most reliable today?virus protection



I think your best bet is to search around for owner forums. In general, older British cars are known to be problem prone, especially regarding electrical gremlins. BUT, with any car of that vintage, you have to know going in that it is not going to be reliable like a Camry/Accord. If you are mechanically inclined, then I would say worry less about their reliability and more on what it is about the car that appeals to you most. If you are not a shadetree mechanic, then I would suggest you find one that specializes in British cars and talk with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment