Friday, August 20, 2010

What to buy next kawazaki z750 or triumph street tripple or something else naked?

If your going for a naked bike, I would go for the Speed Triple. All the reviews I've read for that bike have been positive. I wanted to get one, but I already have a naked bike (Suzuki SV650) so I ended up getting a Yamaha R6. The only other naked bike I like right now is the Aprilla Tuono, but I havent read much on it.



What to buy next kawazaki z750 or triumph street tripple or something else naked?spyware removal



Naked Bikes...



The Speed Tripple/Street tripples kick lots of a$$



the Ducati Monster is one of the forefathers of this genre...If you can afford one.



the new Suzuki B-King would definately be on my top two or three list.



As would the revamped Yamaha V-Max if they ever release it.



What to buy next kawazaki z750 or triumph street tripple or something else naked?virus protection software



the street triple is ment too be amazing, it has a perfect balance of torque and power. all of the reviews have nothing but positive things too say, its comfy. looks amazing, and goes like stink.
Triumph or GSXR 750



forget cow-a-sucky
A naked Blonde with big air bags and a nice seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment