Monday, August 16, 2010

Pls hep me. i am looking 4 a mk1 triumph 2000 toy car, can anyone please help me..many thanks....?

This is a link to a Triumph Scale model collectors' club site with links to other sites that may be of interest:



www.mk1.connectfree.co.uk/g.htm



it has links to ebay, Dinky, Corgi and a few other sellers..... might be worth a check?



There seem to be plenty of MKIIs out there, but I think a MKI will be quite expensive.... good luck!



I did find one copied like the Nottinghamshire police force car of the era, but only 50 were made and they wanted 拢90 for it!!



Pls hep me. i am looking 4 a mk1 triumph 2000 toy car, can anyone please help me..many thanks....?free spyware remobal



Try E'bay there seems to be more model cars advertised than real ones in the car sections !

No comments:

Post a Comment