Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Will you turn away in defeat or triumph?

Neither..I will walk forward in victory



Will you turn away in defeat or triumph?adware remover



triumph鈾?br>Will you turn away in defeat or triumph?antivirus protection





In defeat, even otherwise i don't believe in fighting losing battles.. what's the fun in going for a battle where end result is known..it's seer wastage of energy.. there is no point in being heroic.. even in real war army decides to fall back to entrench at a better defensive position..a defeat can be converted into victory if u decide to fall back to a new strategic point..
Triumph
well i've already lost it seems but right now i still refuse to turn away in defeat...
depends on the opponent.
~ I haven't yet turned my back



on defeat or triumph ........... they



both have taught me something.
I hope in triumph...
If I triumph, there would be no reason to turn away...so defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment