Friday, August 20, 2010

I've decided to get a Maclaren Triumph for my 18-month-old daughter but can't seem to find

or in person that has a better deal than $175 w/free shipping and no tax. Has anyone recently purchased a Maclaren from any site or store with a good coupon? I really need the stroller so I may have to just dish out the $175.



I've decided to get a Maclaren Triumph for my 18-month-old daughter but can't seem to find any place online...norton ghost



Hi there.



I just bought a Maclaren Quest, which are available on EBay for varied prices. Its cheaper than the triumph, lightweight, GREAT size net basket, folds small and it comes in awesome colours!



I've decided to get a Maclaren Triumph for my 18-month-old daughter but can't seem to find any place online...software



i was going to suggest ebay? Why would you not buy one from an unauthorised dealer - they are only unauthorised as they sell them so cheap mclaren won't make as much of a profit.



It really bugs me how companies are out to make money and really play on people's fears and concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment