Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im 14 and im going on the carniva triumph cruise on apr. 26th, anyone going?

were both girls and we want to know if anyone else is going around our age so we can have more fun so if your going let me know! its the one going to the bahamas and stuff, im so excited!



Im 14 and im going on the carniva triumph cruise on apr. 26th, anyone going?computer protection



No, but I went on the IMAGINATION in October. I was AWESOME!! Have an awesome time!



Im 14 and im going on the carniva triumph cruise on apr. 26th, anyone going?free antivirus download



Go to cruisecritic.com and check out the roll call section for your ship and sailing
Go to the website http://boards.cruisecritic.com/



and go to the Carnival section of the Roll Call board. You can usually find your cruise and others who are going.
I am going. I am a guy who is 17 now but 18 at the time of the trip so you will probably not want to hang with me. Well even if we dont get to spend time together I hope you enjoy the trip as much as I will.
i'm not going, but i just went on a cruise to the east carribean, with carnival victory~! You'll have tons of fun.. all the carnival ships are the same i think.... L8~! HAVE FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment