Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How much should I pay for a 2007 Triumph Scrambler. MSRP is $7999.?

Just wondering what the normal negotions for a motorcyle go down to. The last bike I bought for $100 under MSRP and I feel like I could do better.



How much should I pay for a 2007 Triumph Scrambler. MSRP is $7999.?aurora



Best time to negotiate a motorcycle sale is near the end of the month on a rainy day. Summer rains help, but if it's cold, they're anxious to move inventory. Can you wait til November?



Motorcycle dealers used to be more flexible in offering deals, but now but they'll hide extra costs. If all they offer you is ''monthly payments'' think again. Make them show you ALL the costs, taxes, delivery and setup fees as individual line items. Last time a dealership pulled this on me, I questioned them about a $4000 ''profit''. Play hardball.



How much should I pay for a 2007 Triumph Scrambler. MSRP is $7999.?download



The Tri scrambler is a hot seller around here. It is very retro. I would think you will need to pay very near MSRP
Play hardball with the dealership...tell 'em you'll only give 'em $500 over invoice (heck with MSRP).
Look at one that is for sale that is one year old (2006 model) just like the one you want. So take the 7999 and subtract the price of the one year old one and then take half of that number off the 7999 and that is the fair market value for a new 2007.
probably be lucky ta get one for 7999
check www.otdcyclesports.com

No comments:

Post a Comment