Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you bask in the shadow of yesterday's triumph?

Ask me that question tomorrow after I find out if I got any best answers today! LoL!



Do you bask in the shadow of yesterday's triumph?download



Thank you. Has anyone ever told you that you favor Brad Pitt? LoL! Report It



Do you bask in the shadow of yesterday's triumph?hijackthis



No b/c we played boys vs girls volley ball and the boys KICKED our butts!!!
Nope. No triumph yesterday.
Yes!
No but I do spend yesterdays money !
the only ''triumph'' i've had yesterday was doing my laundry and actually being able to fold it and put it away all in the same day. lol so yes, i'm basking because i don't have to do it today.
Of course, life has so few triumphs bask as long as you can... Before you start to annoy people of course
yes.
NO

No comments:

Post a Comment