Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who's the batter band from Canada......Triumph, Neil Young OR Rush?

cmon, this isn't even a question, Neil Young can actually stand among other musicians with pride, he's great. Rush?...? Triumph?..? They aren't even in the same league. Seriously, every time I hear Rush I rush to the bathroom and vomit.



Who's the batter band from Canada......Triumph, Neil Young OR Rush?symantic



Hans,



You obviously are not a musician. Rush is one of the premier bands that has stayed in the limelight of music for the past 30 years. I agree Neil Young is a great musician also, one of my favorites; however you cannot discount any of the 3 members of Rush. Do your homework! Report It



Who's the batter band from Canada......Triumph, Neil Young OR Rush?viruses



Triumph, much more enjoyable than Rush.
Voivod
Neil Young Baby!
I would say Rush.
i have never heard of any of them but Rush sounds the koolest
niCKELBACK ARE FROM cANADA TOO YA KNOW
Arcade Fire



Ok - I know they aren't in your list but....
None of them have ever been batters.
neil young....... duhhhhhhhh
Rush of course! (see my avatar)



Though Triumph rocks....but Neil isn't a ''band''. :)
Neil Young is a person, not a band. And he's in California. And it's BETTER, not batter.
Neil Young.
the old ''GUESS WHO''
Neil Young. Whoever says Rush should jump off a cliff.
Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment