Monday, August 16, 2010

Can anyone tell which is better the oral b triumph electric tooth brush or the sonicare please?

Most dental professionals including myself - recommend Sonicare. It is a better method. It uses ultrasonic waves to help remove plaque.



Can anyone tell which is better the oral b triumph electric tooth brush or the sonicare please?hijackthis



Sonicare Elite is my top choice. There are many different model designations, but the ''motors'' are all pretty much the same. The kits are different because they pack different accessories. Some have two brush heads and some have four. Some have a travel bag and some have a wall-mount charger instead of a counter top charger. Just read the label carefully and buy what you need. Bear in mind that you will have to replace the brush heads about every six months, so see if it is cheaper to buy a few extra brush heads in one of the kits.



Otherwise, buy a Sonicare, read and follow the directions. The directions are very clear and easy to understand.



Sonicare is especially recommended for someone with braces, by the way.



Can anyone tell which is better the oral b triumph electric tooth brush or the sonicare please?malware



Both are good but most dentists I've worked for recommend the Sonicare toothbrush. I think it has to do with their own preference.
You don't have to spend hundreds of pounds on an electric toothbrush just because it has sonic technology or a timer etc, a round headed toothbrush will do, the Oral B professional toothbrush series has a great range costing around 30 to 40 quid
I have had both. I have the Sonic Care Elite. This is much better than the Oral B. The head is like a toothbrush so it covers more teeth while cleaning and my teeth feel cleaner when using the Sonic Care because it seems to be more powerful. No problems so far after 2 years of use. And the dentist says I have good teeth when I go for cleanings.
I am currently going to school to be a dental hygienist, and my teachers were discussing this the other week. I believe Sonicare has been around longer, but mostly it is just personal preference. Both Oral B and Sonicare make toothbrushes that vibrate or move the same way, so you may want to just choose on price or which one you think you would like best.
I am a Sonicare fan, and it's pricey but worth it. My dentist always tells me my teeth are exceptionally clean even when I've skipped professional cleanings.
ive had various oral b electric toothbrushes and then i got the sonicare. the sonicare is brilliant except after 2 years mine has stopped charging up so i need a new one.
take Chensona's advice she should know?

No comments:

Post a Comment