Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Has anyone ever benn on the carnival triumph?

I am going soon and I want to know if it is worth the money



Has anyone ever benn on the carnival triumph?windows



First of all, cruising in general is always worth the money. It is the most wonderful way to travel. You get to visit new places, try some new foods and just sit back and relax. So, in my opinion, it is always worth the money.



The Triumph is an older ship, it was built in 1999. It isn't one of Carnival's worst ships, but also not the best. This particular ship tends to themed like a Las Vegas style hotel, but older, not real elegant, like many ships.



The food leaves quite a bit to be desired. When I think of cruising, I think of high class, delicious food. The food on board just wasn't real good. I found the dinner's to have little taste, meats were often dry, etc. The pizzas were frozen, just not what was expected.



One thing to keep in mind, the hallways are pretty narrow. So if you are in a wheelchair or anything, be aware that it can be difficult and sometimes impossible to get through.



Shows, were OK. They weren't bad, the crew just seemed like it was a new show for them and they were still in the process of learning the moves. For all I know they could have been, but other people have really enjoyed the shows.



Cabins are quite nice. The balconies are very large and very comfortable in size to sit on at night. But since I was on the ship I've heard some ''not so good'' reviews of the rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment